Executive Director, Assets & Project Advisory
Health Infrastructure, NSW Health
Executive Band 2 (Ongoing)
- Senior executive leadership role reporting direct to Chief Executive
- Lead a large, complex portfolio and dynamic, integrated multi-disciplinary team
- We are supportive of flexible working arrangements and regional NSW locations
The Executive Director, Assets & Project Advisory will lead and direct the asset management and capital infrastructure advisory services for Health Infrastructure. This key leadership role will manage a team of four direct reports and lead cross-government, industry and private sector relationships at executive levels. The Executive Director has an operating budget of $35 Million to drive consistent and high-quality outcomes that capture Health Infrastructure's project planning and delivery methodology for capital infrastructure projects, and NSW Health's asset management methodology for its asset planning and maintenance. The role will lead Health Infrastructure's engagement to oversee the Asset Refurbishment and Replacement Program (ARRP) which operates on a capital budget of $500m over ten years. This Executive Director will be a trusted advisor to support the regional delivery teams, Ministry of Health, NSW Health districts and agencies and provide strategies that align services and outcomes with government policy and agency strategic priorities.
For further information, download the role description.
Health Infrastructure was established in 2007 as the capital delivery agency of NSW Health, for projects over $10 million. Today, Health Infrastructure plans and delivers sustainable and innovative infrastructure and asset management solutions to meet the health care needs of NSW communities now and into the future. We are leading the largest health capital works program in Australia, collaborating with NSW Health districts and agencies, government more broadly and industry to transform public health facilities across NSW. In doing so, we contribute long term economic and social benefits to NSW communities.
Our people are united by our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. We behave with integrity, treat others how we would like to be treated and are trusted advisors to our partners in the Local Health Districts and Networks across NSW. We pride ourselves on our positive organisational culture and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce.
We are diverse and inclusive
Health Infrastructure is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation or disability. If you require specific arrangements or need any additional support during the application process, please let us know.
We know that flexibility works. It helps us develop effective, committed and high-performing teams and enables us all to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Applying for this Role
You are required to submit a resume no more than five pages, a cover letter which clearly addresses the Essential Requirements below, and your response to the three targeted questions (maximum 300 words per response).
- Explain how you believe your background and expertise will bring value to this diverse role.
- Provide an example where you have worked in a complex stakeholder environment to
- Describe your leadership style and your experience operating in a senior executive team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive senior management experience in an advisory or senior asset and facility management setting within the social infrastructure or property sectors, including a demonstrated track record of strategic process development in a complex and large-scale environment.
- Relevant tertiary and/or post graduate qualifications in an infrastructure planning, Asset Management/ Facility Management (AM/FM) related field, or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience, preferably gained in a large, complex and decentralised work environment.
This is an ongoing full time, Band 2, Health Service senior executive (HSSE) role. An attractive remuneration package, with annual performance reviews, will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Should you have any additional questions about the role, please contact Jason Scoble, Partner Derwent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to apply for the advert through the Health Career Portal (search by job reference number REQ201661.
- Relevant standard screening checks will be undertaken following interviews e.g. National Police Check, Service Checks, Proof of ID etc.
- Click here for information on NSW Health
Applications close: Sunday 13th December 2020 (11.59pm)