Newly created and unique executive role working closely with recently appointed CEO
Location preferably East Coast
Silver Chain is a leading, forward thinking and innovative not-for-profit organisation delivering community health services across Australia. They have a proud heritage of serving their clients for over 110 years and a vision to provide the world's best and most contemporary health care services in the home. They deliver services in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Following the recent appointment of their new CEO, Ms Dale Fisher, Silver Chain is now embarking upon the next stage of its growth strategy. Fundamental to this success will be the appointment of a Director, Strategic Growth and Partnerships. Reporting to the CEO, this role is responsible for driving commercial growth, business development and partnerships across the group. As a member of the executive team, you will:
- Lead the Strategic Growth and Partnerships team to identify, nurture and deliver new business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and enhance Silver Chain's national presence, both within and outside of core markets
- Continue to shape the conversation around community care in Australia at all levels, building upon Silver Chain's advocacy and leadership
- Work closely with the Executive team to ensure activities are aligned with Silver Chain's vision and strategic goals
- Provide strategic support and advice to the CEO, including preparation of meeting briefs, submissions and media interviews
We are seeking a smart and ambitious executive, from either a strategic consultancy or service delivery setting, with a track record of driving growth and business development on a national scale. You'll demonstrate outstanding communication, leadership and stakeholder management skills and the ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly growing environment. Opportunities for career development are significant.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now'. To enquire further about this opportunity or request an information pack, please contact Rob Macmillan, Principal Healthcare, on 02 9091 3251 or email email@example.com quoting reference 24634.