- Maximise business benefits for the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Provide strategic direction to the organisation.
- Create a positive impact on the Barwon South Western region and Wyndham.
The Gordon is one of the largest regional TAFEs in Victoria, helping people gain real skills for real jobs for over 130 years. The Gordon prides itself on delivering vocational education and training, where students can choose from short courses and nationally accredited training which can lead to a great career or pathway to university. It was also voted Australian Training Provider of the Year in 2017.
The CEO will lead the development and implementation of strategies to ensure long term organisational sustainability. A key focus will be to increase the scale of operations and diversify its revenue base by expanding into new markets locally, nationally and internationally (outlined in the Strategic Plan 2018 - 2021), as well as delivering to the substantial capital works masterplan.
Engagement and expertise in building positive relationships with key stakeholders (including all levels of government), ensuring effective consultation and collaboration will be vital to ensure the range of programs offered continues to support industry, community and business needs.
As a successful CEO (or Senior Leader ready to take the next step) you will have demonstrated extensive senior management experience within a large, complex organisation (preferably in an educational institution), along with qualifications relevant to such a position.
As a courageous leader you will also have a track record of cultivating positive work environments and fostering a high-performance culture, with the ability to inspire and develop an empowered workforce.
HOW TO APPLY:
- First, read the position description available here.
- Second, upload both a CV and cover letter (maximum of 2 pages) to our website, outlining your experience, skills and capabilities, telling us what makes you the best person for the job.
CLOSING DATE: COB, Friday 30th August
NOTE: For a confidential discussion, call Tom Mutch on (03) 9691 1333.