Lead the transformation of primary healthcare across Western Sydney
WentWest is the Primary Health Network for Western Sydney and focuses on both regional and national health challenges. Its mission is to lead integrated care towards better health, equity and empowerment for the Western Sydney communities and the health professionals who care for them. WentWest works with hospital, community, academic and research partners to create and deliver the best healthcare solutions. Under the leadership of Walter Kmet, CEO for the past 7 years, WentWest has evolved into a beacon of thought leadership within contemporary primary and integrated care.
Following the recent decision by the CEO to embark upon his next challenge, we are now seeking an outstanding leader to build upon these achievements and to take WentWest, its team and partners to the next stage. Reporting to the Board and managing a budget of $50m and a team of 75, the CEO will:
- Provide leadership to the team, strategic partners, stakeholders and the wider community
- Advocate for WentWest's vision at state and federal government levels and across the broader health sector
- Lead the design and delivery of high impact, quality programs and commissioned services
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, accountability and excellence
- Represent WentWest at relevant state, national and international events, ensuring it continues to shape the conversation in line with global best practice
We are seeking a visionary, inspirational and contemporary leader within the broad healthcare or allied sectors; private, NFP or public. You will demonstrate a track record of successfully driving innovation and change through a combination of strategy, structure and people, to achieve outstanding engagement and outcomes for the communities and stakeholders WentWest serves. You will understand government relationships and programs and have the capacity to deliver on PHN objectives to the highest level.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now'. To enquire further about this opportunity or request an information pack, please contact Rob Macmillan, Principal Healthcare on 02 9091 3251 or email email@example.com quoting reference 24661.