Chief Executive Officer
Sunnyfield Disability Services
Exciting opportunity to lead this innovative, values driven disability services and community care group
Location – Sydney
Since 1952, Sunnyfield has worked together with families, friends and dedicated staff to support brighter futures for people living with a disability. Sunnyfield is a member based, registered for purpose organisation, guided by their mission to enrich the lives of people living with intellectual disability through person centred active support that creates choice, opportunities and skills for life. Their vision is to deliver excellence in supporting people with disability; their values focus on respect, trust, honesty and innovation.
Sunnyfield employs over 1,500 staff in NSW and the ACT who work with 1,800 clients to deliver accommodation services, assistance with daily life, social and community participation, support employment, skills development and support coordination. Sunnyfield generated revenues of $115m last year and their strategy is underpinned by a focus on delivering world class services to clients through an agile, caring and high performance culture. Sunnyfield is now seeking a new CEO to lead the organisation on its next stage of development. Reporting to the Board, the CEO will:
- Provide leadership to the Sunnyfield teams, clients, partners, stakeholders and the wider community, ensuring the provision of outstanding services within a sustainable financial and operational framework;
- Forge critical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including the Board, senior management team, staff, members, clients and government agencies;
- With the support of the Board, develop Sunnyfield’s vision and lead the broader team to execute the strategic plan;
- Build and align the leadership team and foster a high performance culture of collaboration, innovation and excellence that consistently delivers valued services to clients across accommodation, community and employment services;
- Ensure governance, compliance and risk management structures are robust and optimised;
- Lead the growth strategy;
- Ensure that all activities of the organisation are aligned to the Mission, Vision and Values of Sunnyfield.
To succeed in this critical high-profile role, you’ll be a purpose driven, transformational CEO (or emerging CEO) with a proven track record leading a world-class service delivery organisation, through a combination of strategy, structure and people. Experience within disability services, whilst valuable, is not essential and we equally seek candidates with experience of the broader human services sector. You’ll demonstrate the strategic vision, energy and inspiration to lead and innovate within a fast paced, regulated and client centred environment. You’ll possess exceptional advocacy skills and be recognised as a key influencer and leader within your sector.
This represents a wonderful opportunity to lead and shape the development of this important organisation and ultimately impact the clients and communities they serve.
To request a copy of the Candidate Information Pack which includes details about the organisation, the role and how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 29679. For a confidential initial discussion about this opportunity, please contact Rob Macmillan or Andrew McEncroe at Derwent Search at the above email address.