Supporting more than 15,000 South Australians, ECH is one of the largest integrated providers of retirement village accommodation and ageing care services in South Australia, with a vision firmly focused on enabling people to continue to live independently at home as they age. Established in 1964, ECH is a financially robust, not-for-profit organisation with 700 staff and an annual budget of $70m. ECH currently manages 1,200 aged care packages and supports 2,000 residents across their significant property and retirement living portfolio. Their success is founded on a commitment to supporting older people through innovative and inclusive models of care and service delivery, investment in research and technology, a highly dedicated workforce and a sharp focus on quality in everything they do. ECH is now seeking an outstanding individual to lead the organisation on its next stage of evolution.
Reporting to the Board, the successful candidate will:
- Provide inspirational leadership to the ECH executive team and staff, the community, partners and stakeholders, ensuring ECH delivers on its purpose and values in line with strategic goals;
- Foster a collaborative and contemporary culture centred around workforce experience and the delivery of the highest quality services;
- Continue to build ECH brand equity and drive sustainable growth;
- Lead innovation around digital transformation; service offerings, safety and quality;
- Forge relationships across the sector and at state and federal government level, influencing and shaping policy where appropriate;
- Work with research, academic and corporate partners and stakeholders to create innovative solutions which translate into improved outcomes for the ageing communities served;
- Manage financial performance and outcomes in an increasingly constrained environment;
- Ensure governance, compliance and risk management structures are robust and optimised.
We are seeking a visionary, inspirational and contemporary leader within the broad human services, healthcare or a related sector. Experience of residential or community care, whilst valuable, is not essential. You will demonstrate a track record of successfully driving innovation and change through a combination of strategy, structure and people, to achieve outstanding engagement and outcomes for the communities and stakeholders served. You’ll possess the strategic vision, energy and inspiration to grow an organisation within a fast paced, regulated and disruptive environment. We are seeking a leader who thrives in an environment of change and relishes the opportunity to contribute to the development of this values-based organisation which truly impacts the communities it serves.
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the Candidate Information Pack which includes details about the organisation, the role, and how to apply. To discuss further, please contact Rob Macmillan, Partner at Derwent Search or Hannah Majcic at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9091 3266.