• Transformational and impactful leadership opportunity
• Help change people’s lives for the better
• National role, based in Sydney
Our purpose is why we do what we do and at Camp Quality, that’s all about giving kids the chance to be kids again. Camp Quality’s services and programs are created specifically to support children aged up to 15 years, who are dealing with their own cancer diagnosis, or the diagnosis of someone they love. We provide kids and their families with fun experiences, trusted information, coping tools and a supportive community: in hospital, online, at school and away from it all on camps and at our retreats. Our services and programs help kids and families at every stage of the cancer experience. We believe in creating positive memories, making friends, dreaming up new adventures and that laughter is the best medicine. Camp Quality changes people’s lives for the better.
We employ 65 staff located nationally across five States and Territories, with approximately 1,200 volunteers who underpin the success of the organisation. We are currently seeking an exceptional GM - Services and Programs to join our executive team and lead the direction, delivery and ongoing management of our impactful national services and programs. The person will report to the CEO and foster and maintain effective external relationships, drive the continuous improvement and innovation of Camp Quality’s current services and programs and the development of further offerings. We are seeking an inspirational leader who demonstrates the following experience and skills:
• Experienced program / operations / services leader with a strong human services background gained from a diverse range of market sectors, most likely NFP, NGO or the private sector.
• Solid understanding of, and affinity with, the social impact sector.
• Experienced creating, leading and rolling out programs ideally, but not necessarily, with a children’s focus; we will equally consider individuals working with other aged groups or cohorts.
• Understanding of the strict governance and compliance aspects of the work which Camp Quality undertake.
• Executive gravitas and the natural leadership capacity to build partnerships and relationships with all members of the Camp Quality family, including kids, families, volunteers, donors, fundraisers, staff, partners and supporters.
This is an opportunity of transformational significance and comes at a pivotal point in our organisation’s evolution.
Please CLICK HERE to download a copy of the Candidate Briefing Document, which includes details of the requested application letter. For more information please contact Rob Macmillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9091 3297, reference #28527.
Applications close: Sunday, 18th July 2021
General Manager – Services and Programs
|Job Title:||General Manager – Services and Programs|
|Contact Name:||Rob Macmillan|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 17:21|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's