We are seeking an outstanding leader to build on these achievements and to take NPS MedicineWise, its team and partners to the next stage. Reporting to the Board and managing a team of 180 and a budget of $31m, the CEO will:
- Provide strategic vision and leadership to the team, strategic partners, stakeholders and the wider community;
- Advocate for NPS MedicineWise’s goals at state and federal government levels and across the broad health landscape, leveraging its reputation as a beacon of thought leadership within the sector;
- Oversee the delivery of products, programs and contracts as agreed in the Strategic Plan, ensuring customer satisfaction and KPIs are exceeded;
- In partnership with the senior leadership team, manage all aspects of strategy, performance, risk and other key strategic and operational matters;
- Oversee the operational budget and manage existing and alternate funding channels;
- Embed world class governance, compliance and risk management systems across the organisation;
- Foster a positive culture of collaboration, accountability and excellence;
- Represent NPS MedicineWise at local and national events, shaping the conversation in line with global best practice.
To enquire further about this opportunity, request an information pack or to apply, please contact Rob Macmillan, Partner Health – Derwent or Madison Milliner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9091 3297, quoting reference 28379.