The Residential Care division is a core part of the business with over 3,000 team members delivering care to around 3,000 residents. We’re partnering with Catholic Healthcare to engage an outstanding General Manager - Residential Care who will provide executive level leadership over the Residential Care, Retirement Living and Health Services division. This is a critical senior leadership role reporting to the CEO and responsible for driving growth, development, and innovation during a time of significant transformation and reform across the sector. In this role you will:
- Own the ongoing development and execution of the Residential Care strategic plan and its associated initiatives;
- Oversee the effective delivery of all residential care operations and services in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards and the CHL Enrich Model of Care;
- Oversee the development and management of the Residential Care divisional budget;
- Embed world class governance, compliance, and risk management systems across the division, ensuring effective delivery of care services;
- Drive and encourage enterprise service innovations aligned to resident needs;
- Build strong, collegial relationships with peers on the senior leadership team and;
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, accountability, and excellence.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to shape and lead the development of this important and growing organisation that provides an essential service to the communities in which it operates.
To enquire further about this opportunity, request an information pack or to apply, please contact Rob Macmillan, Partner Health – Derwent or Zoya Salah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9091 3266, quoting reference 28141.