Our strategic direction includes the potential development of a local 2.2 hectare site to optimise the future needs of the aging community. Our vision is to support active, satisfying aging throughout the life stage trajectory, ensuring the conditions for a positive impact on people’s health and wellness. Bundaleer is deeply embedded in the local community and considered a leader in many community initiatives and projects. We are now seeking a talented CEO to oversee the consolidation and future growth of the organisation and take it to the next level. Reporting to the Board of Directors and managing a budget of c$18m and a team of 250 people, the CEO will:
- Provide leadership to the team, strategic partners, stakeholders and the wider community;
- Oversee the strategic and operational activities of the organisation, ensuring the provision of world class care to residents and clients;
- Oversee all financial matters ensuring short, medium and long-term strategies and developments are commercially robust;
- Ensure risks are monitored and managed and effective controls and systems are in place;
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, accountability and excellence across all levels of the organisation;
- Ensure the organisation’s values and culture are embedded into all aspects of strategy and operations;
- Forge and nurture strong relationships with the sector, other health service providers as well as the academic and research community;
- Lead the design and delivery of innovative high impact, quality programs and services, in line with the overall strategy.
The individual will be an experienced aged care or health leader with a track record of delivering the highest levels of care aligned to sustainable financial outcomes. Their background may be as a GM / CEO of a similar scale organisation; alternatively, they may be a regional leader or COO of a larger organisation and looking to step in to their first CEO role. The candidate will demonstrate strong leadership, resilience and transformation credentials and proven success in leading robust, safe, professional and sustainable operations. They will thrive in an environment of change and relish the opportunity to contribute to the development of this values-based organisation which truly impacts the communities it serves.
To enquire further about this opportunity, request an information pack or to apply, please contact Rob Macmillan, Partner Health – Derwent or Zoya Salah at email@example.com or call 02 9091 3266, quoting reference 28091.