- Lead, in collaboration with senior medical, nursing and management colleagues, the delivery of world class clinical outcomes, network KPIs and strategic priorities;
- Provide leadership to the medical workforce and oversight of systems assuring the highest quality of clinical governance and patient safety strategies are embedded across the organisation;
- Work closely with the District Director Medical Workforce and the NIHG GM on all medical workforce matters including professional development, workforce planning and strategy;
- Forge collegial relationships across a variety of stakeholders including academic and research partners, community groups, medical Colleges, other health services and NSW Ministry of Health;
- Model and foster a patient centred approach to care with a focus on the total patient experience, ensuring service delivery across the network and is based on global best practice and reflects the highest standards;
- Lead medical and clinical workforce management and continue to build the culture of collaboration and excellence, during an exciting period of growth, investment, redevelopment and change;
- Foster a responsive, future focused and contemporary culture which supports all staff to deliver true excellence.
This represents an exciting opportunity to support world class healthcare across this thriving and growing community. It also offers the prospect of living in the beautiful and picturesque coastal region of NSW and becoming part of the friendly and community centred culture which the area is renowned for.
NSW Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community it serves. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with a disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
For a confidential discussion, to review the role description or to apply, please call Rob Macmillan on 02 9091 3266 or email email@example.com quoting reference 28095.
Closing date: Sunday 21st March 2021