Executive Manager Corporate Services and CFO
|Job Title:||Executive Manager Corporate Services and CFO|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Reidy|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 17:16|
With plans afoot to embark on a new strategic plan (2022 – 2030), Bush Heritage intends to deliver even greater impact. The organisation is currently seeking a new Executive Manager Corporate Services and CFO.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with a high-profile volunteer Board, this is a key leadership role in the organisation and will share in and lead the achievement of Bush Heritage's vision and sustainable development goals.
The Executive Manager will be responsible for Finance, Governance & Compliance, Information & Communication Technology and Legal Services. The successful candidate will be a key influence and ensure Bush Heritage is strong, well-protected and positioned for ongoing development in support of the organisation’s purpose.
We are particularly interested in candidates who are / have:
- Commercial sector candidates with a desire to enter the Not-for-Profit environment
- A purpose and values driven all-rounder with an agile mindset and a commercial attitude to risk management and opportunity / horizon scanning
- Significant management of technical agreements with government and MOU’s
- Capacity to produce concise and fit for purpose Board and Executive papers
- Company Secretary (desirable though not essential)
- Impact investment experience (desirable though not essential)
- A CA / CPA and / or MBA qualification with at least 5 years’ experience as Finance Director / CFO / Finance Manager or equivalent and with budget responsibility of at least $15 million.
Bush Heritage believes in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and is committed to ensuring that their workplaces reflect the community. They recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply.
This is an exciting and compelling career opportunity to join a purpose driven, commercially focused and passionate organisation with a strong collaborative and supportive environment. This position offers an opportunity to play a leading role in the continued evolution of a future focused enterprise in a dynamic and critically important sector.
The organisations head office is in Melbourne, however location is negotiable.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter addressing your credentials in relation to the above mentioned points. For a confidential conversation about the role, please email Kate Bromley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9091 3210, reference #28073.
Applications close Friday, March 19, 2021.